Monday, March 24, 2008

Spring Break is over

Hah, i actually worked on a bit of an assignment tonight, which signifies that Spring Break is over, and I'm already behind on school work. Tomorrow is the first day back to school, and I already know that -

I've got a Biology test tomorrow
My World History project is due in a week
I need to start reading 1984
I left my math binder in math class
Swimming in p.e. is starting up again soon
There's only 9 weeks left of my freshman year
and 75 days until Hume Lake :)

Today, I went up to South Mountain to go hike a bit with my good friends Jason and Trace, i think that's how you spell his name.
We basically wandered aimlessly amongst the cacti and bushes and people who looked like they knew where they were going,
and didn't get to see a view, but we did do a bit of rock climbing. It was a great day, plenty of sun with a clear sky.
The breeze felt nice as well.

I have only 100 pages left in my book "Through Painted Deserts",
and I have to read "The Catcher In the Rye"
and
"The Perks Of Being A Wallflower"
and a few books my friends have lent me that I need to return.
Reading and writing consume me a lot now.

And I don't know exactly where I'm going otherwise.
Because your morals have changed,
and it seems like it's been a joke.
I've given energy, but we stay in the same spot.

I miss you, really...

Now, go feed people. And don't mind my rambling..



Anxious,
Chris

No comments: