Thursday, March 6, 2008

Positive

I'm positive now in what I see. I read messages from a few days ago,
when the water was murky and no one would swim. Its clearing up, and
some are testing the water to see if its okay. Some don't like taking
chances. Some just don't feel like swimming. I just want to know
what'll happen if we get back in, and this all happens again. Myself
and others are not sure if its something we want to buy into.

In other news-
I cracked my iPhone screen. Big time. They won't replace it, so I'll
have to dig a some $250 from a place that doesn't even exist in my
home. Possesions are such a burden. The screen still works, the glass
just cracked. I'm actually typing this from my phone.

Why? That word has been tossed up and down a lot now. The screen, the
church, the kids, my family, your family, the hungry, the poor, the
oppressed. Why and how.

Everything happens for a reason.

Sitting in the classroom,
Chris

No comments: