Thursday, March 27, 2008

I Wish I Never Got Used To Things

Sitting in class.
Sleeping in my bed.
Eating food generally.
Healthy and available water.

It all just gets soo, hmm, generalized in my brain.

I got one of those feelings again. Where things aren't right, but they used to be. And for quick seconds I feel the way I used to feel about these things. It's uncontrollable. You're probably thinking I'm a freak! Well...that's partly true! hah :)

Spring is making life really well. The flowers blooming from the trees are my inspiration.

I'm almost done with Through Painted Deserts! I think I'll spend a few more weeks in the bible before I move on to my next book.

Cousins should be here soon.

My newest addiction:

Arizona Green Tea


Mmmmmmm.

Patient,
Chris

2 comments:

Ryan Guard said...

Keep blogging buddy... me likes.

Nathan said...

dude. canned green tea by arizona... almost heavan.

Through Painted Deserts is my favorite Miller book by far, i had the opportunity to hear him speak, he is a genius. i love your writings man, keep it up.