Friday, March 14, 2008

I've been given new eyes

And now I can see. So so clear. I hope I don't loose them.

Mexico was such an experience. I did not want to leave. I feel like I
owe more. That a week of serving others wasn't enough. It isn't.

I didn't miss much about home. I wasn't concerned of text messages or
phone calls or myspace comments. I see what its like living with what
I have, though what I had there was so much more than what I was
giving, which was so much less than what I had.

I wish I could jump in tonight. But I'm a teenager in high school. I
know I can be used, God wants me to stay...for now.

I see where God is calling me. I don't know how much longer he'll let
me stay after school is done. But things can change.

From the clothing aisle in costco,
Chris

2 comments:

Ryan Guard said...

I'm really proud of you buddy. I miss you guys a ton. Hope to see ya Wednesday at the shindig.

Alyssa said...

Boy, is God going to use you.