Saturday, March 15, 2008

Beautiful Spring Day

Hmm, I hung out with my brother Cody last night and this morning. We ran around my neighborhood. He whooped my butt :)

After hanging out, I came home and threw on some music and sat outside.
There was a breeze. And It was beautiful. Ohhhh so beautiful.
I lay on the grass, looking at the clear sky, spotting the moon and counting the birds.
The grass danced and the trees shivered, and I thought about how amazing God is.
My mother told me it's strange I think this way at such an age.

The wind is still at it. The grass hasn't lost it's energy. The trees are still cold.

I want spring to stay, and summer to never come.

"You can have me anyway you want me. My body is yours. I've got all the love in the world. I've got all the love in the world"

Sitting quietly, mumbling words in the backyard,
Chris

No comments: