Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm Leaving Tomorrow

For a place where...hmm.
I can't be distracted.
I will be at peace. I know i will. I'll make people smile.
I'll be the worn hands and smelly feet of Jesus.

I'm going to Tijuana, Mexico.
The armpit of the continent.
But I feel safe there.

Tonight was a blast. One big fat body of people dancing up and down. Sweat Everywhere.
People falling on stage, on each other, laughing dancing. Ohhh my. The Maine may not be the best musicians but they can put on a show :)

I'm ready for this trip. There's thing I'll leave there. I know. I don't want to come home with them.

I'm ready for this to not be about me anymore, as I stated before.
But drugs aren't just things you smoke or drink or eat or snort.


Fall asleep to Ryan Osterman here.

Wake up to The Maine here.

Enjoy the sunrise and more pictures by clicking here:

I Wake Up To This

No, I didn't photoshop in those clouds. God is just simply amazing, innovative, simple, and divine.

Quiet and Cold,
Chris

1 comment:

ALEXNICOLE said...

You, me, Jason, green tea, music, fire, talking.
Right after one of those beautiful Arizona sunsets.
Please.