Sunday, June 29, 2008

3 hours ahead

Hello folks!
It's 1 AM here in PA
Though the post probably tells otherwise.

My trip has been going great. I've seen the bussiest city of New York, ridin rides, ate cheap seafood, and have experienced a new lifestyle I've never been exposed to. I'd never been further east than New Mexico, and this time I went all out, I suppose.
Truthfully though, my favorite part so far has been these small little beatles that come out only for an hour or so right before dark. Little bugs called fireflies, or lightning bugs. At first sight, I was fascinated. These things are really amazing.



I'll definitely have to do a wrap up blog when I'm finished. I'm heading back to NYC in the morning, have to be up in 4 hours.

Who reads this blog anyways?

Miss all of you

4 comments:

Ryan Guard said...

you're on my GOOGLE READER buddy.

Travis Chavez said...

i miss you more. have a great time, get me a surprise!

Breanna said...

I defianantly miss you Chris! We will all have to hang out when you get home! The bugs are hackin sweet! :D

-Breanna

Jared said...

Hey man I love you and I miss you tons cant wait until you get home!!

-Jared