Thursday, May 1, 2008

Like A Zoologist Loves Baboons

Today was nice!
I got a 96% on my math test,
and I have the best grades I've had all year.
I read some of, actually more like 2 pages, or Mere Christianity at school during conference.
C.S. Lewis is so intricate with his words and I have to re-read the page thoroughly once or twice to understand the point he's making, or even flip back the page because his details go on for so long.
I gave the book for a friend to borrow later today, and I had only read it because I had nothing better to do.
I can't wait to read it though! I'm so behind on a bunch of books I need to give back to friends, and I have a list of ones I still need to order.

Yesterday, I started this project called 365. Check that link out for more, but basically, as conceited as it sounds, I have to try to take a picture of myself a day for a year, and not repeat the same image. It seems difficult, and I think I'd like the challenge.
Check out what I've got so far by clicking the picture of my second day below. It'll take you to my photo stream.



Searching for God knows what,
Chris

No comments: