Thursday, May 8, 2008

This Weeks Update...With Tina Fey and Amy Pohler?

I started a twitter, follow me there. I'm also looking for a different seat to find myself in this sunday. I wouldn't call it bailing, most likely because I'll stay. I realize that I've only been to one church, and I haven't seen what many other churches are all about. Ryan suggested Superstition, some friends go to East Valley, there's a small family church at the school across the street from my house. I'll see. I understand I'm supposed to pray for my church, and be a leader, but I'm so drained from where I am. It's like I need to fuel myself up before I becoming the big aircraft that feeds to the little other aircrafts, and where I am isn't filling me up so well. I guess I'm just looking for conversation, really. It's like I don't feel like I can teach others to grow and set an example when I'm not growing myself. Make me uncomfortable, teach me something I haven't heard before. Show me a side of a story I haven't heard.
In regards to the re-fueling, i kind of switched house groups wednesday. It was like a conversation with myself the past few months, and It really made the whole thing unenjoyable really. I don't get why people are scared, why people are silent. Maybe they're just taking it all in, but no one speaks a word! So I'm with Allan Firman now. My spirits were really raised when he asked "so, what do you guys have questions about". I was like whaaa? I didn't have a question on the spot, and I'm almost afraid he'll get tired of me coming with a list of questions each week. But I plan to move back to Jason's group eventually, although there's only like 2 more weeks of house groups. Then everyone is graduating

Other than that, my grades are super good, so I'm excited. There are 19 days left until summer, and 29 until hume lake. And here you are, glowing sun....

>

No comments: