Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You punched a hole in my sleeve,

wrapped your love through it, and hung me on your neck, close to your heart.
You have left me on the floor with no one
You have made my mind race, and not slow down a bit,
You have jumbled my thoughts, and re-worded my questions
and I wouldn't have it any other way.

It's been about a week since I've posted, but I'm on the ladder once again.
It's always people climbing the ladder that inspire others to climb.
No one ever gets off the ladder and tells people "hey, you should be climbing"
But that's what I was doing.
I thought I could give myself a modified "rest"
Which, in reality was no rest truly
And i understand now God never wanted that for me.

It is most definitely the time of change here.
People are quickly moving in and out of my life as of the last two months, starting with one and leading to a chain of those going off. I think I was called to stay. I also have no choice because, hah, I'm a freshman. What are my goals here? What am I trying to get to?

You are only experiencing my thoughts. I've been sleep deprived, starting from Saturday night. Travis and I's rendezvous kept me out late :), and hiking, and then school, and now blah.
I'm doing surprisingly well. My lowest grade is an 80%, with just 2 B's and 4 A's! I think I could pull off a fair grade this quarter.

I'm up on my feet again, but I'm folding my sheets so they'll be ready for next time. There's a time for everything, right?

Wishing you could stay,
Chris

No comments: