Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I'm Excited

For summer.
I'm excited for time on my hands.
But i'm not excited for that either, knowing me.

I'm excited for Travis.
I'm excited to see who he is when he comes back.
I'm excited for him to see me when he gets back.

After listening to his testimony Saturday, I understood more.
He appreciates so much even at the littlest of things.
He smiles when everyone else can't really find too much to smile about.
I think he understands.
I think he appreciates.
I think that's why God gave him this opportunity.
Because he'd grow so much from it.
And i think that's why I'm here, because I can learn so much from home.
I just don't see it.

I feel like I see God putting everyone else up, but I just kinda hang back.
I think I get jealous.
I think I'm missing something.

I think I should go read now.

Mmmm! Wisdom! Feed it to me...

If we try to prove to God how much we love Him, it is a sure sign that we really don’t love Him. The evidence of our love for Him is the absolute spontaneity of our love, which flows naturally from His nature within us. And when we look back, we will not be able to determine why we did certain things, but we can know that we did them according to the spontaneous nature of His love in us. The life of God exhibits itself in this spontaneous way because the fountains of His love are in the Holy Spirit.


and,



this makes me think a lot.

No comments: