Sunday, April 27, 2008

Goodbye 3 Day Weekend

Monday is almost here.
This was a great weekend, hands down.
Thursday night Brandon stayed over.
Friday night I saw Brighten and The Summer Set Live
Got TPed by Alex and Tallia, who did a crappy job by the way.
Saturday, I slept in and caught up on my sleep! Yes!
I discovered my new power at breaking piƱatas without even touching them.
Travis shared his testimony, got baptized, played charades. Then went to see Goodnight Darling and Kimmy sing at Relay For Like at midnight.
Worked all day at studio fourteen, but got a break when I heard Ron Merrel speak.

I really need to start managing my time better. I remember I used to have a schedule I planned for myself. Though my days weren't the closest thing to similar, time became balanced, and self accountability. So, maybe I'll try that again.

Instead of starting the Irresistible (I have a hard time spelling that) Revolution thanks to Ryan Guard, I'm starting Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. Any hesitations about me reading it, Ryan, tell me now! :)

1 comment:

Ryan Guard said...

read both of them :)