Monday, April 7, 2008

I think this is the furthest

away i am from where I should be

And I think God is really pushing himself onto me
but I'm kind of shrugging it off.

I think something I do too much is long too much on how things used to be
and procrastinate on what the future should be like.

Iris Lee, a senior at my school, got accepted into Princeton, Harvard, and Yale.
I think the temptation of being so smart and feeling so good being accepted into such places is going to deprive me from time
of God and his plan.
Maybe there's a balance of both, but I'm barely making it now with just honors classes. I'll be in AP human geography next year, along with zero hour. I'm not quite sure what I should do. I think I'll start a schedule, I'm just bad at routine. My days are always eventful, and plans are always changing.

And there's these conversations that aren't rising up from the ground. And things getting to me that really aren't big deals.
But things are kept to myself more now. Things are just different.

Just another season right?

Not all things are bad though. I went hiking this sunday morning with Alex, Jason, Keira, Kevin, the Gunkel's and Colton. Seriously had a great time, and we plan on going again soon.

And driving to the top of South Mountain at dusk with Jason and Hallie, and the suns game later that night with her made her coming back already worth it. I've missed you so much, darling!

Looking brighter, I promise,
Chris

---- Edit ----
Wait wait wait.
Thank you, Ryan
Luke 15
I want to see you again soon!

1 comment:

Ryan Guard said...

check this out- sweet pic
http://www.ragamuffinsoul.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/brody.jpg