Thursday, February 28, 2008

You Can Miss Home,

But sit on the same plot of land you've lived your whole life.

Home is a state of mind. A place where you feel comforted. I used to
be home, not long ago. Home is achievable. Always. But never if you
look to the past. Donald Miller spoke it brilliantly in his book
Through Painted Deserts. Life is like season's. It should be renewed,
changing continuously, growing, dying, and returning prettier the next
season. I feel like laziness is my death. Forgetfulness of what I've
learned. Seeing things for what they are in reality, not what society
has made then.

I'll grow back again soon. I think the beginning of this book is the
seed that was planted in the soil of my mind. I just need it to grow.
To be rooted in my brain.

Love love love that Arizona sunset.

No comments: