Thursday, February 14, 2008

Love

I'm not sure how I feel about it.

No no, not that I don't believe in love. You know, that feeling of being understood and comforted when you're scared. No not that at all.

The love I have for others. Extreme wise. I feel like, maybe it's been so long that I have ever had "feelings" for someone. Childish or not. Am i numb?

No, i don't believe so. But I'm convinced sometimes that the feeling has just been so far away that I forgot what it felt like. I know love is just too too powerful for that. And i'll know it when I find it; that special person.

Today is a beautiful day. The sunrise was absolutely amazing. The reds and oranges, it looked like the end of the world. It was the best painting on the biggest canvas. Now, i'm just waiting for the rain. But i'll be spending the beautiful day inside working on school work :/.

From the desktop,
Chris

No comments: