Sunday, February 24, 2008

Time Goes By So Quickly

It's almost monday now. I thought missing two days was a lot.
I can hear my sister moving in her sleep.
I need to move my desk to the other side of the room...

I can barely recall what's gone on this week.
Besides Friday. Cody picked me up, and we got some Bingsoo at Fresco. It's nice to chit chat, keep the air passing between. I love having a best friend. It's so comforting. I feel like I can fall anywhere. He could too. We'd land on top of each other in such an awkward position, but we'd both be okay, I believe. We saw Ryan Guard too. I saw Ryan Osterman again. Yes, I'm often concerned for those under the influence of alcohol and nicotine, but boy can he place his fingers on the guitar string like no other. He gets me. So easily. Maybe I'm just vulnerable. To what? I hope I'm not. Tangent....
Anywho. I was a bit upset, because he hasn't played any of his older songs. He's just moving on, I suppose. I just hope he doesn't forget that person he once was. I wish I could speak so loudly. And age is only a number.

Saturday was my mothers birthday party. I gave the first toast of my life. My heart races. mmmm. I can't drink champagne, so i'll fake it? Hah. Fell asleep late too. Discussing photography and such with my aunt. I got my first roll developed today. First in a while. I'm trying to fix this picture up a bit because it's very shadowy, and it's driving me insane.

Today, Ryan is back! He's returned from the snow and is here to save Merge. Katie set the fire alarm off. Good grief. Funny stuff though. I love when Ryan speaks. It's raw motivation leaking from his eyes. And laughter. Hah, you could never fall asleep. I don't know how some do.

Note to self: Sheets are torn. Gone. Ripped.

I've been doing homework since I got home from working the sound booth. It's almost midnight. I have to wake up and do more.

Love with every keystroke,
Chris

1 comment:

Ryan Guard said...

you're too kind, my friend.

but what, who sleeps during my talks? haha! a nice little power nap at 10:30... point them out next time.