Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've been dancing on the tops of buildings



Recently, i've been enjoying spending my evenings on the rooftop. I can hear my dog bark, and it sounds so loud now. The clouds look as if a little girl painted them, and I'm above with the leaves and birds and bees I didn't even know existed on from the ground.

I thought I'd start one of these, just to keep track of my everyday. Not exactly for anyone else's sake, but for mine. Pictures aren't as frequent from me as the used to be, so maybe this'll help keep track. My memory kind of sucks.

I wonder if it has to do with technology or something. The world isn't used to being silent. I think that's why I always have a song stuck on my head. Even on the roof, when I'm up here alone. It's peaceful though, and my mind feels more at rest than normally. I just can't help but to sleep by the stereo...

maybe these words will mean something more to me, but to you, reading this. I guess this is just an opportunity for you to stalk me, but maybe I'll just assume you're a bit more mature than that :)

I'll keep you posted.

From the rooftops,
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i dig brother...wish you could be there thursday :(

-ck

Angie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.