Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Wednesday

It seems like I just posted yesterday. Since then has been great. Monday was a lazy day; no school and all. I slept, and enjoyed listening to music for the majority of the day, squeezing in homework at the last minute (which never works out). Yesterday, I shot promotion photos for a band called "Aimless". You should check their music out and see if you like it :). And you can view the pictures took by clicking this:



Today was long as well. I had to write a paragraph about myself in english on what I feel makes me "unique". This goes along with the book "Anthem" by Ayn Rand, because in the story everyone is deprived of independence. It's supposed to be a story of what society will be like a few decades from now. But it's very interesting. I'll talk more about that later, and maybe share my paragraph, though I feel like I rant a lot, and go off on plenty of tangents.

Oh, and the sunrises have been amazing lately.



Better pictures to come. And writing soon.

With heavy eyes, and a head full of songs,
Chris

No comments: