Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blast From The...Fast? I dunno...

Hey all!

I realize it's been weeks since I've updated you at all, about anything.

The past two weeks I spent computer fasting (to my best abilities). Basically, I refrained from myspace and facebook until Keira got home. I loved it really, yet still found myself busy and my time full regardless the computer being off. I guess Satan still finds ways to distract us! Because I didn't read as much as I do WITH the computer available. Anywho, the time spent has been awesome! I've been journaling, and my fear of forgetting things is slowly decreasing, mainly because my camera is out of hiding and I'm up to shooting a lot of picture like I used to.
Whilst the fast, TRAVIS CHAVEZ came up to visit From Tee-Juan-Ahhhh. I've missed that guy so much! His sense of humor was still funny as ever and it was refreshing to see him again. I also witnessed him getting a tattoo that says "On His Right" across his chest. It was quite the experience. I think I need to e-mail R-Guard those pictures, too... Then! Keira came home Sunday night!
We all went to pick her up from the airport and went out to dinner afterwards. At the end of the ramp was just Tori and Shannon, but when Keira came running down, a bunch of other high school kids came out and surprised here. Here's a short clip of the video. I was so excited hugging her wasn't even a conscious thing. Sorry Shannon for hogging her :). Haha.
In other news, my club did not work out. My teacher sponsor was way too busy, and the new school schedule doesn't favor clubs. I'm considering starting something outside of the school though, a little club on our own. More details when I think things up.

Fall break is in just two weeks! I'm excited! I think my cousin is coming down the first weekend, and I might be going to Cali with the church if I can't go to Mexico first. Hopefully I'll be able to make some visits and see some peeps :).

I'll keep you guys more posted on what's going on, my thoughts and such.

Love love love,
Chris

2 comments:

Bryan said...

I'm proud of you. : )

I'm glad all is well, I'm sorry about you're club.


My freshman year I went through dozens of administrators to try and get Invisible Children to Hamilton, and it totally failed. I had no support.


Then some random asian girl walked in and talked to a teacher and BAM, they got invisible children rollin' my junior (or sophomore, can't remember) year

I tried so hard too, but don't stop there. bud



ANYWAY!!! Travis AND Keira?! I've got nothin! : /.

I just got an overwhelming load of a cruddy life right now. i'm alright though


I miss home


I'm glad all seems well. Everyone seems happy back home and that's all I can ask for.

Breanna said...

Hey Chris!

Did I tell you that you are like one of my best guy friends?! well its true :D...

-B