Thursday, August 7, 2008

Starting over

Sometimes I feel like I'm wasting my time.

I don't write anymore, like I used to.

I forget what I do, or what's going on in my life.

I'm so sos ososososo consumed with the world.

I'm frustrated with me. I wish I kept up with this more, for my own sake.

Do you think in heaven you won't forget things?

Today, I went to camber and Kevin got a haircut. It looked good. Service started, and I sat with David, Mandy, Tamara and them. After worship I heard the wind blowing through the cracks in the doors, and I heard the lightning, so I went outside. And it was raining. And I thought that since God created the rain it would be okay to miss church. I think God was okay with that. I stood outside and met with Ryan, and old friend I haven't gotten a chance to talk to in a while. He's much older than me, almost twice my age, but it's okay because I feel like I get along with older people. We just talked about things we used to do and things we want to do and things we should be doing because I think we forget a lot. We found a basketball that the students use, and played basketball, using our arms as hoops, and then played some wall ball in the rain. He introduced me to some of his other friends, and we talked for a good amount of time too, I'd say 30-45 minutes. Before Ryan and I went back inside, we saw a huge beetle and put it on his shoe. I snuck up behind his friend that was a girl and tried to throw it on her but she saw us and screamed really loud. I think the people inside heard. It didn't come off, and Ryan was the closest person to me so I thew it at him and he ran across the parking lot. It was fun! We went back inside and enjoyed the rest of the service. Afterwards everyone went out to enjoy the rain again. David and i did a little dance. I felt bad because I didn't hang out with the people I had went with originally - Nate and Michael and I went to fresco before.

Overall it was a good day, and I beat myself for not recording all of this. I can't make excuses for my laziness, but I think that when I get to heaven, I won't have to worry about remembering.

Do you think God lets us remember everything we did here in heaven? Because there are a lot of things I don't want to forget.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

I dont think there will be anyhting to forget in heaven :D

-B

ps
you goign to add me to "words from the wise"? or am I not importanat :D

hahaha jk